Test Preparation for the ASQ Certified Six Sigma Black Belt diploma
heart problems, fast or slow pulse, pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest viagra non generic
cefuroxime Ceftindeveloping oral spray formulations for just a wide range of marketed order cialis
The Six Sigma Black Belt Test Prep course prepares you to take the ASQ exam for this certification.
Offered over seven weeks on Saturdays, this class covers the ASQ body of knowledge with a mix of lecture and test-taking practice.
The course integrates:
- The best book to study the body of knowledge
- The best exams to practice test-taking
- Project support with a master coach
- Instructors who know the material inside out and have taken the ASQ exam
- Study webinars that complement personal study time
- Financing for participants in need
- Referral discount for registered students
- And NEW IN 2009, a FREE stats review pre-class
Nobody can offer you a program like this in Chicago, not at our prices.
- 90% exam passing rate since 2005
- Less expensive than other options
- Update practical experience leading a project
- Project support by a master coach
- Covers entire ASQ body of knowledge
- Uses the best textbook for the exam
- Saturday classes do not interfere with work
- Develop test-taking skills
- Learn from peers’ experiences
- Avoid tediousness of online presentations
- Have a well-defined goal and deadline
- Set a personal learning cadence
- Instructors always reachable
- Shorter than semester-long courses
- Cost per participant: $3,600 or $1,800 for professionals between jobs; fee includes all training, textbook and practice materials.
Textbook provided. Bring only a statistical calculator (TI-36X type).
To get Six Sigma Black Belt Test Prep Course information . Click Here
Cancellations with full refund are accepted up to 15 days before classes start; fee for later cancellations will not be refunded.